The New Hope Centre has a fully equipped kitchen and meal centre. The meal centre not only provides the meals for the residents of the building but also provides a free community meal for low income families. Dinner is available at a low cost. This service is available 7 days a week/365 days a year. Through-out the year, meals are provided on special occasions like Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
This busy kitchen is open every day of the year:
- Provides a subsidized daily community lunch consisting of soup, sandwich, dessert and hot/cold beverage.
- Provides a subsidized daily hot supper consisting of an entrée, soup or salad, desert and beverage.
- Provides free bread and bakery products when available.
- Provides free special occasion dinners at Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Provides Christmas dinner for Senior shut-ins
- Free meal tickets for lunch and supper are available through the Community Services Office.